Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cute Ideas I'd like to try...someday!


I LOVE how simple this idea is!  The printables are cute too.  You can get them HERE.  I'm loving the idea of the "cup"cake!!!  A "cup"cake cupcake!  Ha ha!  This would be such cute little something to give a friend on their birthday, to put in the kid's lunchbox for their birthday, or for any sweet little occasion.  The possibilities are endless since you could make a little printable with anything on it you like!  AND...stick a single cupcake in a cup, wrap it in cellophane with a cute little ribbon, and WAH-LAH!  You have a mess-free way to deliver a little LOVE to someone!

A "CUP"CAKE!!!


Here's another idea that I LOVE.  So CUTE!!!  I'm thinking this would be super easy and would be a dramatic change in a room.  My little tea party lovers would LOVE this too! 
RUFFLED TABLECLOTH!!!
  I REALLY want to make this soon.  My plan is to cover our little IKEA table and stools which live in our playroom right now.
Here's what we've got:
Not too girly, but we've had this set for about 7 years {SUPER DURABLE...GREAT INVESTMENT}.  At the time we only had 2 kids...a boy and girl, which is why it's not so girly!  The ruffles and fabric would give it a whole new look!  I even plan on making some miniature little place mats, napkins, and a table runner to match.  Can you even stand it!!! 
More ideas to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment