Saturday, May 28, 2011

Frugal Tip 2!

Being the avid Target shopper that I am, (I go there at least once a week!) I thought it was a great idea to get a Target Debit card.  Yes, I did say Debit...not Credit!  Although that is also an option, that would really be scary for me!  I know my limit, folks!  That would be a disaster waiting to happen...no really!    The Debit card is smart for me though, obviously because I can't spend more than I have in my bank account...helps me to exercise my self-control muscle!  :)  I love it because it's like a coupon that doesn't expire!  I'm able to save 5% with every purchase!  I've had it for a few months now and can't imagine how much I've saved so far!  It was easy to sign up and you can too!  I did it in the store, but you can get all the details Here online.  It's like getting instant savings every time you shop...and who doesn't like saving money?!!  There are different perks and benefits with the different Redcard options, so go on over and check it out!  Besides saving 5% with every purchase, you can also enroll in a program called Take Charge of Education and your kids school will receive 1% of your purchase.  There's also a Pharmacy Rewards program!  Good stuff, right?!!  Now that's something to toot about!  



No comments:

Post a Comment