Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grateful

I'm so glad the Lord knows my heart.  I have to constantly remind myself that His opinion of me is the only one that really matters!  Sometimes I feel so misunderstood when my intentions are only for good and to be a blessing to others.  I really hate how I can over think conversations I've had and agonize over how I might have offended someone or was misunderstood.  However, I'm so thankful for God's grace and that He's so good at smoothing out the rough edges!  I'm forever grateful that He's the only one that fully accepts me and that I'm fully pleasing to Him in spite of who I am!  So I'm reminding myself tonight as David did,  "Why am I discouraged?  Why is my heart so sad?  I will put my hope in God!  I will praise him again—my Savior and my God! "  I have to constantly fight off the urge to become a hermit and not interact with people.  I love people so much, but it's just easier that way.  Ha ha!  I know this was not God's plan for humanity though--he made us relational beings.  I must remember that I'm on a mission and not get too caught up in the daily cares and worries of life.  They're distractions and keep me from the ULTIMATE goal, which is pretty simple:  Eternity in Heaven...take as many people as possible with me! 


Mark 16:15 b "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."

No comments:

Post a Comment