Sunday, February 13, 2011

My LOVES!

My husband
My kids
My Momma and Brothers
Family & Friends
Chick-Fil-A Regular Lemonade
 
(#1 no pickles w/a regular lemonade, please :o)
Crab Rangoon
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Scents
Eucalyptus Spearmint (Stress Relief), Lavender Vanilla & Lavender Chamomile (Sleep), Mandarin Lime (Energy),
Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Hot!- I'm not much of a coffee drinker...kind of rarely...but when I'm in the mood, love this!  A "tall" please, with fat-free milk and no whipped cream!!!  Frappuccinos are great too.  (I like those more in the summer though.)

Jeans- I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind-of gal, what can I say?!!  I love them!  You can achieve so many looks with jeans.  You can dress them up with cute heels or wedges or go for a more casual look.  They're a staple part of my wardrobe!
Pretty Things! (Enough said!!!)
This necklace I made (Sorry. No photo. Use your imagination!)
Sewing
Mirrors (I'm addicted to any reflective surface...ask my hubby!)
Snow days off (Let's not get crazy!  I didn't say SNOW...although a beautiful thick layer glistening in the morning sun is quite lovely to look at!)
Jesus-I LOVE that he LOVES me!  He is LOVE...the very definition of it! Think about that for a minute...

I really could go on forever.  These were just a few things off the top of my head.  My list will continue to grow.  And...if you ever feel the need to buy me something from my list of LOVES...go ahead!
I'd REALLY LOVE that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment