Monday, August 6, 2012

Charity: Water {Drops of Love Campaign}

Okay, so I’m pledging my birthday this year to help fund a water project with Charity: Water. What’s all this about giving up my birthday, you ask? Well, if you know me well, you’d know I’ve never been one that wants anyone to make a big fuss over me and I never ask for anything for my birthday. But not this year! I’m asking you to shower me with the awesome gift of your donations to help change lives!!! I thank God I’ve been given another year to enjoy my life, my children, and my family! I want others to be able to have the same opportunity. You see, many people die from a problem that has a simple solution – lack of clean drinking water. This is something that just should not be, especially since it doesn’t take much to help. Please consider giving something...$33 perhaps...in honor of my 33rd Birthday??  :)  Of course anything helps...if you're able to see this post, you most likely have $1 to spare!  My goal is to raise $500 by my birthday, August 22.  That amount can actually give approximately 25 people or 5 families access to clean water! :)  Amazing, right?!!  Please consider giving what you can!  Thanks in advance for your support!

To give and learn more about this, please visit my Charity water page {Drops of Love}
http://mycharitywater.org/nikis-charity-water-campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment