Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Keep Trying!

Yay!!!  It worked.  Well, somewhat...I need to make a few adjustments here and there.  But...I can see it, so that's good!  "If at first you don't suceed, try try again."  Someone famous said this, right?  Or was it from the classic story about the little train that could....well, I don't know...but you get what I'm saying!  Like the song on YO Gabba Gabba says, "Keep trying, keep trying...don't give up, don't give up!"  Or...like my husband always tells my children, "practice makes perfect!"  Except of course if you're a perfectionist like me!  These three little words can get you into a lot of trouble, and you can end up really frustrated!  So, "try" and "try again" and well, maybe once or twice more...then give up and go to Plan B, whatever that might be!  You'll save yourself lots of time and frustration.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment