Friday, February 12, 2010

Trip to the Mall

I had an interesting meeting at the mall yesterday!  I'd love to tell you all about it soon...

I met 2 little old men...Terry and Glen.  Please pray for their salvation.  Terry beat Cancer recently (I believe it was colon cancer) and so did his wife-breast cancer.  I know God has healed them and they are still here for a reason...eternity awaits, and they need to be ready to meet the Lord when He calls them home.  I have so many more details about these 2 precious little men...a sweet and precious story!  I'm hoping to get some time soon to write down all of the details and what's been in my heart concerning this little meeting.  Soon I hope!  In the meantime, please keep these men in your prayers.  We never know when we'll breathe our last breath...thanks! :)
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment