Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Victory!!!

 The Surgery is OVER!!!
  I am thanking God for his faithfulness!  All went well, and Craig is recovering.  I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief, but we must continue to pray for his recovery.  My heart is so full right now, but my mind is very tired.  Hopefully soon I can report some awesome details about this whole ordeal.  I'm so thankful for my friends Craig and Casey, and their family!  I'm so thankful that they have so many wonderful people that love them and rallied around them to believe for Craig.  When things like this happen, it's a wonderful reminder of what's important in life.  Everything we have is a gift from God, and it's by His grace that we even have all that we do.  I'm so amazed by the wisdom it took for the surgeon to perform this surgery, and all the technology available to find the tumor.  I am amazed and very grateful!  I know that this wisdom comes from God, and we are made in His image.  My heart is also overjoyed at the wonderful outpouring of love, prayers, and concern for Craig and his family.  It is a great picture of what we, the church, are supposed be for one another.  God's loves us so much!  We can share His love with others, and be a source of hope for them!  His heart is to be here with us...He's working on that!  Until then...He left us His Spirit...He loves through us!  Be a source of hope for others, offer encouragement, and simply love!

"You have given me your shield of victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great."
(Psalm 18:35)

"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
(1 Corinthians 15:57)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment