Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request!


A dear friend is having surgery tomorrow to remove a tumor from his brain at 6:30 am.  His name is Craig.  He is a wonderful godly man with a wife and four children.  They are a beautiful and precious family.  We are very good friends with this family, so they’re extremely dear to our hearts.  Please pray and agree that the surgery will go well and for God’s protection during the surgery.  Also, please pray for the surgeon, Dr. Guthrie.  There are more details, but for now, the main concern is the surgery tomorrow.  Thank you so much!  I know I don’t have many followers, but I do have a few…and some anonymous readers out there…let’s all pray and agree in faith that the outcome will be good and he will be 100% healed!  God IS able!  I’m expectant of a good report tomorrow!  There is so much I'd like to say, but I'm very tired and I want to be up bright and early to pray before and during the surgery, so I’m turning in…goodnight.


Oh, if you would like prayer for healing, I would love to agree in faith with you!  Please feel free to leave your requests by just posting it as a comment, or contact me by email.  There is a great site I found on Kelly's blog called Prayergates where you can leave your prayer requests for people to stand in faith with you.  Prayer is powerful!


O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me."
(Psalms 30:2)
"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
(Isaiah 53:5)   
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment