Monday, May 10, 2010

Dose of Hope

My heart is so heavy tonight for those who are 
sick, 
hurting, 
 less fortunate, 
sad, 
the flood victims, 
any victim, 
this world gone astray...
LORD please give us HOPE.  
You have the answers.  
You ARE the answer.  
We need YOU!
 For those who are sick,
I pray you may be healed.
I Peter 2:24
"He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed."
If you're hurting,
I pray you find comfort.
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
"Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, Who loved us and gave us everlasting consolation and encouragement and well-founded hope through His grace (unmerited favor), comfort and encourage your hearts and strengthen them (make them steadfast and keep them unswerving) in every good work and word..."
If you're in need of HOPE,
my prayer is this...
Romans 15:13 
"May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope." 
And I pray you'll say... 
Psalm 71:14 
"But I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more."
And for my heavy heart tonight,
I remind myself...
Psalm 45:3
"Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God."
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment