Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Promises, Promises...

I have so many things I need to do...things to which I've given my word...promises.  I'm feeling quite overwhelmed!  Can't I just do everything?  I really want to!  But, well, I am just one person after all, so I suppose it'll take some time.  So, speaking of promises, I have many things I have said I would do on this blog...like post pictures!  They're coming...I promise!  ;)  In the meantime I'm reminding myself (and family & friends who've asked) about:


1. Pictures from my NY/Boston trip.

2. Pillow Pet photos.

3. More photos!  Period.

4. Organization ideas.

5. Rainbow video.

6. Multiple other things I'm sure! ;)

So in good faith, here is 1 picture!  More to come soon.
It's said that a picture is worth a thousand words...I can explain this one in 2!  Can you?


No comments:

Post a Comment